About Me


Welcome to Trini Eats!  A family friendly, taste-buds-go crazy food blog focused on highlighting the deliciousness that is Trinidad and Tobago.  Join me as I make my way around the country through food as we discuss the many great flavors that make up these dynamic islands. The Caribbean is a diverse pepper-pot of East Indian, African, Chinese, Middle Eastern and continental tastes of food and drink; a food lover’s delight filled with an abundance of fruits and vegetables that are always available!

My blog is all about the eclectic mix of options we have at mealtime to help add spice and fun to your life. Food is all around us; at any time of day or night and tells a great story of our past. As a ‘foodie’ I long to learn about our food traditions, celebrate in the existing ones and experience the taste of what is to come.

The focus is taking complicated out of the kitchen, while creating fabulous dishes. You certainly don’t have to sacrifice quality to savor the flavor of Trinidad and Tobago.

Come let's get hungry!

“People who love to eat are always the best people.”
Julia Child

With love from my Kitchen Table to yours. XOXO

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting hungry just thinking about the tasty ideas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most viewed posts

East Indian Delicacies: ‘Sweets’

SALTFISH ACCRAS